| Tirth | Historicity
| Other Temples | Works
of art and Sculpture | Guidelines
| Trust | Photo Gallery
Nearly 137 cms.
high, white-colored idol of Bhagawan Amizara Parshvanath in the Padmasana
It is in the center of the Amizara village.
The ancient name of the Amizara tirth was Kundanpur. Under the auspices of
Acharya Vijaysomsurishvarji, this splendid and miraculous idol was
installed in the year 1548 of the Vikram era. Since much nectar was oozing
out of the idol of God, people began to know God by the name of Amizara
Parshvanath. When the Kundanpur village came into the domain of King
Sandhiya, impressed by the miracles of the idol, the king also named this
village as Amizara.
There are no other temples.
of art and Sculpture:
The nine-hooded idol is artistic and beautiful. It is very miraculous.
Devotees come with great faith. God is splendid and lustrous.
The nearest railway station of Indore is at a distance of 88 kilometers
and the nearest town of Dhar is at a distance of 32 kilometers. Bus
services and private vehicles are available. Boarding and lodging provisions
Shri Amizara Parshvanath Swetambar Jain Mandir, Amizara - 454441, Dist
Dhar, State : Madhya Pradesh, India.