| Tirth | Historicity | Other
Temples | Works of art and
Sculpture | Guidelines | Trust
| Photo Gallery
White - colored idol of Bhagawan, Navlakha Parshvanath in the Padmasana
Tirth: It is in the Navalakha Road in the
Historicity: The ancient names
of this place were Pallika and Palli. At the times of renovation and, the
installation festival, ghee was ordered by the learned Acharya
Yashobhandrasurisvarji through tantric power. When the merchants of this
place came to know about this, they went to pay the price of the ghee but seeing
that their invaluable wealth was used for a pious purpose, they did not accept
the money amounting nine lakhs of rupees, This temple, therefore, became
known as the ‘Navalakha Temple’ . There is an inscription of the time
of renovation of this temple in the year 1144 and its renovation again in
the year 1686 of the Vikram era that this idol of Bhagawan Parshwanath was
installed in the place of the idol of Bhagwan Mahavir. In ancient times,
this was a very prosperous place and many Shravakas of this place were
known for their religious works. even today, these works remind us of
their glory, A flag is hoisted on the third day of the bright half of the
month of Vaishakh.
Besides this, there are ten temples and four Dadawadis in the town.
of art and Sculpture:
The idol of Bhagwan is very artistic. Some ancient idols present a very
attractive view. On the punagiri hill outside the town, there is a temple
of Bhagawan Parshrvanath. It is known as the ‘Bhabarimandir’.
The nearest railway station of Pali is at distance of 3 kilometers, from
the temple. Bus Service and taxi Service are available. There are boarding
and lodging provisions. There are an ayambilshala, an upashraya, a
pathashala, a jnanashala.
Trust: Shri Navachand Suvratchand
Jain Pedhi, Gujarati Katla, Pali : 306401, Dist. : Pali, Rajasthan State,